Physical Activity / Fitness: Teacher and Parent Resources
100 Mile Club
- 100 Mile Club – 26 Day Challenge!
For 26 days (or until school resumes, whichever comes first), track your progress and aim for 1 mile per day.
BOKS at Home
Games and activities to keep kids active and happy. Also, Facebook LIVE BOKS classes weekdays at 12pm EST.
Free Access during school closures. BrainPOP has links for both learners and Lesson Plans for Educators
Cosmic Kids Yoga
Making yoga and mindfulness FUN for kids since 2012!
Fitbound Inclusive 2-8 Minute Videos for Kids Ages 7 & Up
- Fitbound Videos
- Short, inclusive exercise videos that represent individuals with and without disabilities.
Fitness Videos from Athletes for Hope
- Youtube Fitness Videos
Focused Fitness Workout Videos on PhysEd TV
- PhysEd TV
- New video content every week for elementary, middle school and high school students.
Game On Activity Library
- Game On Activity Library
- Filter by gymnasium and playground to find 58 movement activities from Action for Healthy Kids.
GoNoodle 2-5 Minute Videos for Kids 4-10 Years Old
- Every dance party, yoga session, and mindfulness activity is an opportunity for kids to wake up their bodies, engage their minds, and be their best.
Hip Hop Public Health
- H.Y.P.E at Home!
Hip Hop Public Health has put together a collection of free, fun, standards-based dance breaks that encourage physical activity at home.
HSS Sports Safety Program
- Online Learning Center
Library of free online movement education classes
- Play at Home Playbook
- Games to play at home
- Scholastic Learn at Home Learn at Home
- Day by Day Projects to keep kids reading, thinking and growing